Wish: My Dream Customer
Jamie Ridler asks, “What do you want to experience?
Tara Gentile asks, “Can you stretch your creative marketing by painting a specific picture of that ONE fantasy customer who will buy everything you offer?”
In the spirit of fun, here is my….
MY DREAM CUSTOMER
1. Notices I’m organizing things in threes
2. Appreciates that it’s easy to read
3. Would so much rather look at funny pictures
has pondered these three poem-quotes
1. “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
2. “Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”
3. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.”
fancies herself to be
1. pretty witty
2. chock full of smarts
3. design savvy
loves these quirky romantics
1. Maira Kalman
is inspired by notions of tribe, truth and non-conformity in the form of
1. Seth Godin
1. a safe but somehow challenging retreat – party or a day at camp
2. to step up her game and imagination
3. some big laughs and good snacks
is ready to
1. make art and play
2. daydream and also accomplish projects
3. collaborate with playmates
oh, she so wants to
1. be bold- to further joy and bigness
2. be creative- to make the world better
3. be fun and tell good stories.
My client seeks humor, beauty, meaning and purpose.
My client needs courage, character and creative structures.
My client dreams of happiness, self-expression and freedom to design her life
And then she buys my art camp for her kid.
Blue or Orange? Which color has more emotional power for you?