This summer, we went from playing by a tree trunk to participating in a trunk show at Daisy’s Mercantile on Park Street in Alameda on Saturday, August 28. Thanks Barbara Mooney for letting us learn from you!
We raised $52 to benefit the Friends of the Alameda Animal Shelter.
Through our design, we were able to learn about entrepreneurship, community service and retailing.
I’m hanging this Super Graphic Heads show at Starbucks on Park St (Alameda, CA) this afternoon. We created them in Art Tricks Camp. It’s funny how we used the same materials and yet each one has an original personality.
If these two characters were cartoons what would they say to each other? Leave your mini-dialogue below.
~New Blog Post Art Yowza: Cartooning Fun Day 3 – See and download the full gallery on posterous
~New Blog Post Art Yowza Summer Camp: Cartooning Fun Day 1 – In cartooning, character design interests me the most. … http://ow.ly/17VkYn
~New Blog Post Art Yowza Summer Camp: Puppet Parade Day 3 – See and download the full gallery on posterous
10 Magical Opportunities at ART YOWZA
1. Learning with Rebecca (24 years teaching experience)
2. Developing new creative skills.
3. Empowering imaginations
4. Nurturing talents and gifts
5. Enhancing unique self-expression
6. Blossoming with individualized attention
7. Running and playing in a beautiful setting.
8. Creating surprisingly amazing art
9. Becoming a little famous through exhibits
10. Having fun!
This hand lettered sign was made by a camper. He looked around the studio for inspirational objects to design his poster alphabet.
Do you collect alphabet art?