I am taking a great online class called Between the Lines: Telling the Story of You and Your Business. Because our class is almost over, I had an idea to create a blog circle so that my classmates can keep supporting, encouraging and inspiring each other to tell the stories of ourselves and our businesses.
Hopefully, it’ll help us build confidence, blog traffic, an audience and some social proof for our blogs, twitter followers and Facebook fans. If you own a business and would like to become a better blogger through storytelling and social media connections, you can join our group. So far, we are six members strong.
I imagine it working like this…
1. needs a blog
2. needs a twitter or facebook account or both
3. can commit to writing a least one blog post per week
To add to the circle, each week you’ll need to:
4. visit this website every Sunday in June and post the link to the post you want comments on
(I may start using the mr. linky plug-in in the future also)
( if you go on vacation let us know and you can catch up later)
5. leave a comment on each blog in our circle
6. use twitter and facebook to mention and support each member of our blog circle at least once a week .
( and hey, if you point to a blog post where you’ve commented— it might be more traffic for you)
( could be as easy as follow friday #ff)
If you can deliver the goods, let’s get this party started… Please leave this information as a comment to this post
1. First and Last Name
2. Blog Url
3. Twitter Name: @?
4. Facebook Page
5. Write a sentence about why being in a circle interests you and what sort of support you would like to receive.
6. E-mail address (to spam proof it — write it like this example fun (AT) artyowza (DOT) com)
I look forward to learning more about each of you and deepening our connections.