My interest in starting this blog circle is simple.
1. I have fun connecting with other small business owners.
2. I want to stay motivated to develop my storytelling
3. I enjoy being of service.
Thanks for taking the surveys on my blog.
It seems we have no clear majority win for the name.
So, perhaps we can just keep it as blog circle……….
The other survey was winging it vs. structure.
We probably all have a “story library list” we could work on….
And Scoutiegirl‘s We Scout Wednesdays or Tara Gentile’s 52 weeks of Blogging Your Passion are good place to get story prompts
So, that is some freedom in a structure….
I see this as being fun, supportive, easy.
There are no rules or requirements.
If you feel spammed then you have the option not to approve a comment
*** My blog is rated PG…… because I have kids as clients …..so if you out the tooth fairy or talk too explicitly about the “birds and the bees” …… i might have to hold your comment . LOL ***
Otherwise— I can’t wait to see how much we grow and mature as storytellers.
Let’s try this for a couple of weeks and then we can figure out what works
Easy as 1,2,3!
1. Leave your blog title and link in the comments section below— You can also add more info, requests, inquires , etc. (anything you want, need, reflect, etc)
2. During the week, go around and look at each others posts. Consider commenting, tweeting or facebooking them (your choice)
3. Next week on Sunday, come back here to this blog for round two.
PS– If you want to join the circle add your contact information here.
Yippee! Ripe Juicy Stories! Read all about them below!