Good day Bloggers,
Welcome to Blog Circle, Week Two!
This blog circle is simple.
1. Have fun connecting with other small business owners.
2. Stay motivated to develop storytelling
3. Enjoy being of service.
Need some blogging post ideas? Here are some good places to get story prompts….
1. Scoutiegirl‘s We Scout Wednesdays
2. Tara Gentile’s 52 weeks of Blogging Your Passion
I see this as being fun, supportive, easy.
There are no rules or requirements.
If you feel spammed then you have the option not to approve a comment
Let’s try this for a couple of weeks and then we can figure out what works
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Leave your blog title and link in the comments section below— You can also add more info, requests, inquires , etc. (anything you want, need, reflect, etc)
2. During the week, go around and look at each others posts. Consider commenting, tweeting or facebooking them (your choice)
3. Next week on Tuesday, come back here to this blog for round two.
PS– If you want to join the circle add your contact information here. And then add your link in the comments below.
Yippee! Ripe Juicy Stories! Read all about them below!